Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sexy mixed Asian girl in lingerie, Alicia Whitten


Alicia Ann Whitten


Website: www.PureHotModels.com
Ethnicity: Vietnamese, German, French, Irish, Dutch, Spanish, American, Indian, Italian .....etc
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 105 lbs.
Stats: 32C-24-34

Tight Asian teen, Alicia Ann Whitten, is a pure hot model with curves that are mesmerizing and perfect. This girl in a thong is a true treat for all of the senses, especially the EYES!!! Alicia's body is jaw dropping and ridiculous. This mixed Asian model is like the girl next door, but just a little bit more dangerous and a lot hotter. You can't miss this gorgeous naked Asian girl!


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at her myspace: So I got my S13 Hatch finally...would of loved to get something better but this is the only thing I could afford right now. I'm so anxious to take it drifting but need parts for it so bad so it's gna take me a while to save money for these actual parts. Need LSD, Suspension, wanna change it to 5 lug.....also need to get a.... (Read More!)


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at Pure Hot Models: How did you get started in modeling? A car company asked me to model for them. I would go to their shop often since I'm a car freak. It's so awesome to model for something that I ... (Read More!)


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at Tuner Zine: C8: Which do you prefer showers or baths? AW: I like taking a bath and having the shower run. Haha! JK. I love baths...They are so relaxing, especially after I come home from a trip.... (Read More!)


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at Maxim: What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: The movie theater that was full of people. It was scary but... (Read More!)


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at Import Tuner: Import Tuner: So I hear that you're into cars? Alicia Whitten: yep, I love all cars, but I'm really into Imports. 2NR: Do you drive an import? AW: yeah, I drive a Scion tC. 2NR: Stick or auto? AW: Stick! 2NR: We always appreciate a girl that can handle a stick. Now here's the money question: Is it tuned? AW: of course! I just got started though. I just had my DC Sports header and... (Read More!)


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at Drag Sport: DSPORT: So back in high school were you a teacher's pet in school or the one cheating on tests? Alicia: I was a trouble maker in school especially in chemistry; I loved setting things on fire. But for some reason the teachers loved... (Read More!)


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at Performance Auto and Sound: What is the sexiest thing about a man? Their body of course. What can a guy say to make you melt? That they can cook and for some reason when a guy talks about how much they love their mother. If they treat their mother really well, then .... (Read More!)


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at Lowrider Magazine: LRG: That's cool that you have a balance. So, what turns you on about a man?Alicia: A well-toned body is always sexy to me. LRG: How about women? Do you find them to be sexy?Alicia: Women are sexy (laughing), but... (Read More!)


Read more of Alicia Ann Whitten at IGN magazine: What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: The movie theater that was full of people. It was scary but... (Read More!)





No comments:

Post a Comment