Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tight mixed Cambodian teen, Lyla Dee


Lyla Dee


Website: www.NitinProductions.com
Ethnicity: Cambodian and Indian
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 105 lbs.
Stats: 34C-28-32

Nitin Productions describe tight Asian teen Lyla Dee (a.k.a. Dookie) as a true sweetheart. She’s like the girl next door but with a little more attitude and lot more sexiness, and she looks amazing in small, tight thong. This glamour model is half Cambodian and half Indian. She resides in Orange County and has just become a newly appointed Hooter Girl. Lyla is our little unicorn. Her beauty and grace seem almost magical. We’re still not even sure if this naked Asian girl is real. Watch out for this heartbreak girl in a thong. Her smile will draw you in, and her looks and personality will keep you coming back for more.


Read more of hot Asian girl Lyla Dee at her myspace: Just an average girl who started modeling to get closer to her singing career. A die hard passion in singing, a girl who loves music. wants someone who wants her for her goofy self, someone who would accept her for her… the whole sabang and everything that…. (Read More!)


Read more of hot Asian girl Lyla Dee at her twitter: cant stop me now! going at it full force baby!! i might not see YOU again but u most def will see… (Read More!)


Read more of Lyla Dee at her music page: Lyla always knew she wanted to follow in her mom’s footsteps. Lyla began singing at the age of 2. By 11, she was doing talent shows, and by 18, she was gracing covers of International Magazines, Billboards, and even Television for her amazing … (Read More!)


Read more of Lyla Dee at Model Mayhem: Hi there sunshine!! The names Lyla Dee I am crazy at times, but I know when to get down to business. I am from the LBC yes “miss ghetto fabulous!” I am a Tila’s Playgirl, model, GOGO dancer, but my passion is music. I am an R&B hip-hop/house singer, who is very ambitious. Music has always been my priority, but since… (Read More!)


Read more of Lyla Dee at Asian Web Models: Asian Web Models: Which do you prefer a bath or a shower? Lyla Dee: Hmmm thats a hard one. I like both. I would say shower because it quick and it washes you all around. Asian Web Models: What do you like to wear to bed? Lyla Dee: I like to be naked. My doctor told me its… (Read More!)


Read more of Lyla Dee at Top Asian Models: Just an average girl who started modeling to get closer to her singing career. I wouldn’t quite say she’s average, just a tad bit above average. Ok, she’s super hott and… (Read More!)




No comments:

Post a Comment